The Master’s Academy is ready to help your child grow!
The Master’s Academy was founded in 1993 as a ministry of New Testament Baptist Church to provide a Christian education for all interested students and families. We desire to educate as many young people as possible, but we are not presently equipped to handle those with severe academic problems or learning disabilities. Our admissions policies are adopted to conform to that purpose.
Admissions Steps for First-Time Students
- Parents may begin the registration process by calling the School Office and making an appointment. Phone: (954) 434-2960
- A student is admitted to The Master’s Academy on the basis of their former record, entrance tests in math and reading, and an interview with one of the administrative staff.
- At the time of the appointment, the parents will complete all application forms while the student is given the entrance tests.
- After review of the test results, the parents will be called and informed of the decision regarding acceptance.
- Registration of a student will be finalized when the following information has been completed:
- Parent and Student Interview
- Entrance Tests
- Copy of the Birth Certificate
- Copy of Social Security Card
- Certificate of Immunization & HRS Forms 680 and 3040
- Copy of the latest Report Card and/or withdrawal grades from the previous school
(Official transcripts must be received within 4 weeks of enrollment)
- Payment of registration fee
- Emergency cards
Re-Enrollment for Current Students
A student’s status will be reviewed yearly and invitations to re-enroll will be based on the student’s academic progress and disciplinary record. Re-enrollment typically begins the first of February for the following school year.
School Calendar 2019-2020
View the School Calendar of our latest and upcoming school events for your and your kids!
Flynn O’Hara Uniforms is our school uniform supplier. Visit their retail store located at the Varsity Square Shopping Center 3740 Davie Road Davie, FL 33314, or
The Master’s Academy admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin to all the rights, programs and activities made available to students of the school. TMA does not discriminate on the basis of color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, athletics or any other school administered programs.